ETA: Just saw another notice about ruffle yarn, this time from my LYS. I had no idea that there was a shortage!
If I can figure out a good backing and filling, it will used as a throw pillow.
The other two alpaca examples including roving and nearly 8 oz of locks. I’m hoping to spin the roving, even with my limited experience, into enough for a hat. I don’t have any carders, so I’ll have to consider the possibilities for processing the rest.
- MadelineTosh vintage short skein in tart (already on the needles as Honey Cowl II)
- Miss Babs Yowza monochrome in moss
- Beads for stitch markers
- Glass buttons to be turned into pendants
- Cute tin to hold yarn needles, and one for markers
- ChaioGoo circular size 5, 47 inch
- T-shirt with knitting kangaroo
I have been dreaming about Cascade Pastaza in the 085 colorway for more than a year (coincidentally, 085 is the same Summer Sky color that was used for my accidental Ribby Cardi.)
For my birthday this month, I received 8 skeins from my wonderful in-laws! I’m looking forward to making the V-neck pullover from Stefanie Japel’s Fitted Knits.